
Yesterday I made Jordan some t-shirts using this technique. I love it! I'm addicted and warned Luke that he may come home to a full wardrobe of personalized t-shirts tonight. I do have a few ideas for some baby onesies for little Cousin Carter...
I need to do some serious cleaning and organizing this week so hopefully I will have apartment pictures to share by weeks end. Of course our pool is OPEN! so we might just spend the entire week there. We'll see.
Happy Monday!
7 comments:
Oh boy, just plan on staying close to home for a few days and it will all work out. Luke ain't stressed cuz he won't have to deal with the mess. Hey I made a poem Love the shirts Granny S
Cute Shirts. How are you making them?
My tip is when you are out put a pull-up over his big boy underwear to avoid a catastrophe in public but show him where the potty is at Target, church etc.. so he starts to realize potties are everywhere not just at home. Oh, and buy lots of extra underwears for the poop accidents, I was never one to wash out those accidents, I just threw it all away (I even took scissors to a couple to avoid dragging the poop down his legs). Good Luck!!!!
oooh good luck. Our potty training has been off and on. Never consistent. He now hides whenever he needs to "go" I hear that's a sign he is ready. Oh, please let me know if you have success. Watch, you will. Jordan will just pick it right up. Let's hope!
I would like a t-shirt for my next birthday with a 3 on the front and a 0 on the back :). Just kidding I'll take the one with the bird on the branch from the lady's website.
Good luck with the potty training. I have no helpful advice to add.
CUTE! I love those shirts. What a good idea for gifts too. Was it hard? They look great!
Luke is right. Don't Worry about it! Walker was very close to being potty trained before we went to hawaii with you guys, and then since my parents didn't ask him to go potty, it took him a month before he would get back on. Since then has been pretty smooth sailing.
Post a Comment