Friday, March 13, 2009

Mission Completed

Remember last year when I was part of that quilt block exchange? Well I finally finished the quilt. I told myself I was not going to pack it and that I must finish it BEFORE we moved and I did! I admit when I laid out all the blocks a couple months ago I didn't really like it. So I decided then that I would finish it and give it to charity. Now that it's quilted and bound it's warming on me but more so is the thought of a sweet little baby wrapped up all cozy and warm in it.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I really like it! Good job!

Jill said...

Is this an announcement in disguise? Sweet little baby?!?

Dennis & Tara Larson said...

I REALLY REALLY like the quilt, it turned out really nice.

Elizabeth said...

Alicia, you are SOO talented! Your artistic creativity is very inspiring to me!

Karlie said...

Can I be your charity case?