Sunday, March 01, 2009

Happy Birthday BIG Brother


I won't tell everyone about how you gave my teddy bear to your middle school girlfriend.

Or how you used to pin me down and dangle spit over my face...and then by 'accident' let it drop.

Or how you and Dan Rakolta flattened my Barbie dolls--remember that?!

I also won't tell everyone how you (and your friends!) used to call me fish and you even tricked your fiance into calling me Trish the first time we met.

Or how you and Stephanie told me to say a bad word to mom when I was really little and I got in BIG TROUBLE for it.

I won't tell everyone of the ENDLESS hours of torment and teasing I lived through (barely).



Instead, I will tell them about the time you were babysitting me and said I could give you tattoos on your legs while you watched tv and you didn't get mad when you realized I used a sharpie! You were such a good big brother and didn't even tell mom. Thank you!

I'll also make sure to let everyone know about your great taste in music, your mad lego skills, your awesome Garbage Pail Kids collection, and how you used to throw ice at me and my friends when we were jumping on the trampoline. (Sorry, that last one slipped.)

Happy Birthday BIG Brother!

1 comment:

monica said...

did you HAVE to bring up the whole Trish thing?

what a thoughtful tribute. jon smiled all through your sweet post. :)

thanks!
the lame sister-in-law that called you Trish.