ARE YOU KIDDING ME????? that is disgustingly freezing! i don't think i'd be able to breathe! we were at 86 today i think... way above normal for this time of year. be jealous. very jealous.
Nothing like that here! Brrrrr for you! I was so disappointed to see you didn't get the big car seat deal! Ah man! And the heads in the bath tub us so a dad thing to do. So cute.
7 comments:
My roommate said her heart is colder than that. Just kidding. We are at a balmy 32 degrees. You win. Or do you?
Yeah, our low today was 5 and our high was 12... But we are in Alaska so maybe it doesn't count?
ARE YOU KIDDING ME????? that is disgustingly freezing! i don't think i'd be able to breathe! we were at 86 today i think... way above normal for this time of year. be jealous. very jealous.
I think it was in the 50s or 60s today...but SOOO windy! Come be my neighbor!
Nothing like that here! Brrrrr for you! I was so disappointed to see you didn't get the big car seat deal! Ah man! And the heads in the bath tub us so a dad thing to do. So cute.
We were around 17 this morning. Ech!
Hey! We watched that show today!
Sorry, in the high seventies here. I have a guest room, if you need to get away. ;-)
Post a Comment