I agree, definately so stinkin cute!
That has got to be the perfect costume for him!
love it. what a cutie!
Love it!Shelley
will you come and trick or treat at my house? Please? I promise to have enough candy (the good kind) to fill up his bag. Then he can walk down the street to his other aunt and uncles house. It would be worth the trip out here!
what a perfect costume! Hopefully he will roar everywhere he goes too, not just at home :)
so maybe I should dress savvy up as a tiger (instead of a flower) so we can have a lion, tiger, and monkey-- oh my!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I agree, definately so stinkin cute!
That has got to be the perfect costume for him!
love it. what a cutie!
Love it!
Shelley
will you come and trick or treat at my house? Please? I promise to have enough candy (the good kind) to fill up his bag. Then he can walk down the street to his other aunt and uncles house. It would be worth the trip out here!
what a perfect costume! Hopefully he will roar everywhere he goes too, not just at home :)
so maybe I should dress savvy up as a tiger (instead of a flower) so we can have a lion, tiger, and monkey-- oh my!
Post a Comment