Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Getting Bigger Everyday

Last night was his first full night sleeping in the 'big bed'. He did so good--didn't roll off, slept through the night, and woke up at 8:30am in a good mood! Nap time was also a huge success today.

It's exciting to watch him grow and get bigger...but it also makes me a little sad too.




Next up, getting rid of the binky...


8 comments:

Liz said...

ooh, good luck with the binky!

monica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
monica said...

Wow, way to go. I just moved Zachary from the crib to a bed this summer.
If you are ever worried that he will roll off, we just put a pillow between the child and the edge and it has worked for both my boys.

Unknown said...

I am glad to see Jordan still has a binky actually. Jeffrey uses his for bed time and naps. With that and potty training the next year is going to be a challenge! Keep me posted on any tips you find that help.

Halley said...

That's awesome!!! Yay Jordan!!!

Unknown said...

He y Alicia! I have a question,
for the Halloween Banner, are the flags just a cute piece of fabric or did you sew them to a piece of backing? I want to make a Halloween banner this weekend but after looking up the directions I'm not sure still how it was done.
Jordan is so cute!

Phil and Becca said...

Alicia, that's so funny that you don't remember that I moved to England our Senior year!!! We did have EFY the summer before I moved :) That's ok, seriously my memory is getting so bad now. It took me forever to think about what I did 10 years ago. I can hardly think of what I did yesterday. Sad, huh. BTW good luck with the binki. I hear that soaking them overnight in vinegar gives them a nasty taste and that (in theory of course) they will throw away their own binkis. Just do it before he realizes you can buy them at the store. If you are already past that point, call grandma for reinforcements. May the mommy-force be with you :)

Anonymous said...

Oh no not the binky, have him call Grandma in the night if he needs therapy. Granny S