I thought I would let you decide what happened...
A. Jordan aquired a case of head lice from the daycare at the gym. The idea of picking bugs out of his hair makes me queasy so I shaved it all off.
B. With soaring gas prices we have been looking for ways to make a little extra money. We signed Jordan up for a clinical trial. We were told his hair should grow back in 4-6 weeks.
C. Jordan got a hold of the gum I carry in my purse and managed to get it stuck everywhere including his hair. We tried peanut butter, ice cubes, and a couple other methods to no avail and eventually ended up shaving it off.
D. Luke thought it would be fun to give Jordan a mohawk. After a few failed attempts he ended up shaving it all off. Luke will never be allowed to touch the clippers again and Jordan will be getting his hair cut at a salon from now on.
I'm just hoping it grows back before he starts kindergarten in 4 years!
7 comments:
Yes I think having a professional doing his hair is a good idea, becuase Kari is still in therapy for a haircut Luke gave her years ago. Spencer men should not be left alone with clippers. Poor Jordan. Love Granny S. I have warned people in my ward so they won't gasp when they see him Sunday
Option D for sure! I can't tell you how many Mohawks that Jake has given Lucas! We think his hair looks good, so great for summer.
Can I choose E, all of the above?
I remember when I was Jordan's age my dad wanted to give me a haircut before we went to Grampa George's for vacation and gave me the bald look too. We went to Disneyland the next day and everyone let us cut in line because they thought I was from the Make a Wish foundation or something.
good thing he has such a lovely shaped head!
If I didn't know the truth, I probably would have gone with the gum or lice thing.... and if you hadn't written about it at all, I would have simply thought it was a summer cut! You win all the way around I guess.
ROFL...Im sorry but I NEVER would have thought your hubby would have wanted his little preppy, darling child to have a MOHAWK.
Thats funny stuff....but it will grow and he is ADORABLE with or without hair!!!!!
boys are so cute bald! my nephews get a buzz every summer and it always grows back so fast! i thought it was on purpose until I scrolled down to this post! :)
Post a Comment