Monday, June 30, 2008

If I ever have a baby girl...

I will learn to knit, just so I can make a pair of these mary janes...


Are they not THE cutest thing you have ever seen?! YHO posted these cuties from the Wool Cabin in SLC. Those flower hats are also adorable.

6 comments:

Halley said...

Those are just DARLING! You should get them anyway!!! :) Love the new putting green too! How cute is Jordan with that golf club? :)

Tiffany said...

so cute! girl things are so much more fun than boys... i'm so excited to "window shop."

House of Smiths said...

those ARE super cute. Hey, I know this woman, who as like THREE little girls. And those hats... to DIE for. So when you DO learn to knit, let me know how much you charge. LOL jk
Shelley
Jordan is cuter then ever! hope all is well.

Hannah said...

I love those! They are really really cute.

MegEddins said...

Those are so adorable! I can't believe you have a two year old, he's quite the kid. Hope you had a wonderful birthday!

Juliana said...

ok- so did you hear my news? I am having a girl! You could make those adorable mary jane socks and hat for ME!!! ha ha ha! Those are too cute! Where can I buy some? Knitting won't happen in the next few months