Friday, May 30, 2008

I'm gonna get you!


One of all my all-time favorite things: When Jordan gives hugs he pats your back. I don't know why, but I think it is the cutest thing ever. Happy Friday!

4 comments:

Who Knew . . . said...

I prefer a pat the back hug from Jordan over one of his kisses. :)

Bart and Krista said...

Your little guy is so cute. It looks like you had a lot of fun with Stephanie when she came. It still looks cold up there.. is it?

Reynolds said...

He is getting so big and cute. I know what you mean I love gettint those little hugs too. Oh yes I did finally start a blog! MEL

Jessica said...

your little boy is adorable, he must have so much personality! i love the way your blog looks, i wish i knew all the creative tricks. i would love to see you guys some time if you ever come out this way. have fun in seatle!