Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I cracked.


Only three days into summer sales and I cracked. I signed up for Netflix tonight. Netflix was there for me last summer when Luke was gone 7 to 10--that's am to pm. I spent countless hours watching The O.C. and Grey's Anatomy and every movie I had missed in the theatres b/c I was too cheap to pay $8. I told Luke I was probably going to sign up for it once all my shows (pathetic I know!) ended but I couldn't even last that long. So do you have any movie/tv series recommendations? (I don't do R and I can't do scary.)

10 comments:

Brittany said...

If you liked Grey's I bet you would like Gilmore Girls. Gotta go from season one though. I LOVE the Gilmore Girls. Are Lost and 24 to scary? Those are so addicting- if you haven't seen them you should.

Sorry we never made it to go make up shopping. Things got a little crazy. We will have to go when we get back in the fall. Sorry about your lonely summer. Let me know if you like the Gilmore Girls.

Brittany

Brittany said...

ooo and One Tree Hill is really juicy.

Spencer Family said...

I am a HUGE GG fan. I have all the seasons on DVD. I've been holding off on Lost til it ends for good so I can watch it all at once....but I'm thinking I might start watching it this summer.
Have fun in DC! We will have to get together when you guys get back!

Christina said...

Netflix rocks my world. So does The Office. It took me awhile to get into it at first, but I highly recommend it now. Also funny: Psych (tv series). Are you coming down anytime soon? I have my next set of squares almost ready and I figure if you'll be down early summer I'll hand them off in person!

Spencer Family said...

I will be down in June or July. Hold onto it or give it to Lucy. Is Ben playing softball this year? J and I went over to the park to watch random games tonight and it made me miss our days on the bleachers freezing or getting eaten alive and cheering on our boys.

MegEddins said...

We watch a lot of Netflix too. 24 has been our favorite series so far. Let me know if there are any good movies that are must sees.

Dennis & Tara Larson said...

One Tree Hill is my all time fav. All 4 seasons are great and the
5th season is on Monday nights at 8.

Kimberly Badger said...

As cheesy as it is I love Smallville. You will be addicted once you start. I was two summers ago and now I've watched every episode and the new ones this year. I'm also a HUGE fan of the Cosby show when you are up for a good laugh. There is also friends as well. Need some good book recommendations? I'm your girl!

Kari & Isaac said...

If you like action and chicks kicking butt- I say Alias and Buffy. I know it sounds crazy, but Buffy was WAY juicy back when it first started. Kind of like the OC meets vampires. And its not scary- If you are looking for funny- I should send you Arrested Development- Hilarious! I'll keep thinking and let you know- maybe you and Jordan should take a road trip out to NY to see his aunts?!

Michelle said...

West Wing! It's a great series. I've only seen the first two seasons, but they were clean and it's really good! The best part about it is it is about 9 seasons long, so there's lots to keep you busy!