Thursday, May 01, 2008
Happy May Day!
Last night I went to a class at my local quilt store and it was all about baby and kids clothing. Angel Eagen of Tada Creations taught the class. She owns her own business making and selling children's boutique clothing on ebay. You can see her stuff here--it's amazing! She showed us all her samples and again can I just say how amazing she is?! She is so creative and her clothes are SO CUTE! She shared all her 'secrets' with us--except how she finds time to sew and be mom to twin 2 year olds and another on the way. : ) I think we'll make a run to the store today to pick up some supplies and try out a few of the techniques she talked about. Happy May Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Alicia! I'm so glad you enjoyed the class. What a treat it is to be able to inspire others to be creative. :)
Well, I sew when my girls are sleeping. they go to bed at about 7pm, so that really helps. But there have been many a night that I've stayed up anywhere from 1am to 4am. Yuck!
And my Husband and so great, he watches them most Saturdays so I can get my orders out the door. I probably spend 20-30 hours a week on it which is part of what helped me make the decision to talk some time off. I'm looking forward to some fun week-end family time that we have been missing for a while now.
Take care!
~Angel
Post a Comment