
Yesterday Jordan wore his race car socks and thought they were so cool. Well this morning after I got him all dressed (socks and shoes included) he found his race car socks in the dirty laundry. He started throwing a fit because he wanted to wear them but after the fight it took to get him into his clothes minutes early I didn't have enough energy to swap his socks. So off we went to the gym, he with his dirty race car socks in hand. Luckily, I was able to intercept them as he headed into daycare. Then after he woke up from his nap he found them and insisted on wearing them and his tennis shoes and refuses to put on pants (that's why he's hiding behind the sofa). Guess we're not going grocery shopping after all.
3 comments:
Maybe you just need to buy him some race car pants.
Mom has a valid point. I want to come visit and play with this race car sock wearing fool. Call me and we will find a weekend that I can come and play.
That is so funny!!! I remember in the Philippines when Luke was my roomate and he wore the same socks for weeks and weeks too.
Post a Comment