No more trips to the library in search of books only to find the ones I want are all checked out. Our library has a request feature where you can go online and request the books you want to check out. Then once that book becomes available they email you. Once a week we go and pick up huge stacks of books and THAT is a simple pleasure!
If you haven't checked Pandora out yet you need to. The last few days we have had this playing all day and I find myself running in to see whose singing/playing the song thats on. You give them the name of an artist or song and they create a playlist of songs that have similar attributes.
I discovered the tv show Get Fresh with Sara Snow a couple months ago and I look forward to watching it every week. Sara Snow is a natural living expert and she gives tons of tips and ideas on how to live a healthier and eco friendly life. If you get FitTv or Discovery Health you should check this show out!
3 comments:
I've got to check out that Get Fresh show... looks good. I love the library too. I just finished the Omnivore's Dilemma. It was interesting. It got a little slow in parts but was good overall. I'm going to check out his new book "In Defense of Food" today. If only I had more time to read!!
Thanks for that tip on Pandora! It just might be a new addiction in my life. :)
Wait... do you honestly have time to READ all those books? LOL. Wow, I need to take some time management classes.
Thanks for the comment on my blog, by the way. Your so nice. It's funny, because I just figure that mostly family reads my blog, and actually CARES enough to look at it. So when I know that other people LOVE reading about other peoples lives like... I DO, then I don't feel so weird. LOL
Shelley
Post a Comment