Wednesday, February 27, 2008

If you read the Twilight series keep reading.

I don't know if I can wait til August for the next book to come out! I checked out the authors blog (thanks Mandy!) to see who they have casted for the movie and all I can say is they have got it all wrong!!! Check out this blog post--I totally agree with Kelly.

3 comments:

jamie said...

Seriously...those picks are perfect. Dream casting.

Phil and Becca said...

I think that would be awesome casting. although I like who they picked except Jasper looks so gay (p.c. girly, metro etc.) I wish he looked more manly. i can't wait for the final book to come out. I'm obsessed!

Liz said...

I don't completely like all the people they picked for the movie but I don't totally agree with her picks either. I picture most of the Cullens (Rosalie, Alice, Esme, and Carlisle) differently than that.