
Meet my new nephew Alexander.
I will also be there for my Grandma's birthday--I don't think I've ever been in Seattle on her birthday, so I'm excited.
Looking forward to nine days of baby holding, spending time with family, eating good food, shopping and quilting with my mom.
Also,
yesterday I pulled out the playdoh. Jordan had never played with it before and at first he didn't like it. I think the sticky texture kind of freaked him out. He eventualy warmed up to it though. At one point he tried tasting it and immediately spit it out--smart kid.
2 comments:
cute alexander! when did he arrive? how much did he weigh??? give me the details. speaking of details, did luke confess to you what he did to me yesterday? i haven't had time to call you.. your husband is a punk! (i think i called him a loser though on the phone).
He was probably stil full from the nutritious and healthy breakfast you posted about recently.
Post a Comment