Jordan started nursery today and he loves it. He ran right in and started playing with all the toys. We checked in on him periodically and he was having such a good time...eating snacks, listening to music, playing with toys. At one point when I peeked in on him I thought to myself, this is MY KID in nursery--I have a KID and MY KID is in nursery--crazy! I am so looking forward to enjoying sunday school and relief society once again.
Tonight Jordan came out of the den wearing this...

It's packaging from a computer drive that Dell sent us. I couldn't stop laughing. Where does the kid come up with this stuff?!
Christmas in California update to come...once I gather my pictures.
HAPPY NEW YEARS EVE!!!
6 comments:
that kid is such a doll. reading the updates on your blog make me wish we lived closer!!! can't believe he's in nursery... i've been feeling the same way except cameron is going to PRIMARY next week! now that is just inappropriate- that i have a child in primary! isaac will be 1 in 2 weeks... can you believe it?????
Ha! I love that kid. He's so funny. I miss him already. Hope you have a great New Years!
I am jealous Kimberly got to see you guys and we didn't. We really missed out! Jordan IS 18 months! That is what Jeffrey is. They are so close in age!
We were forced to throw Jeffrey into nursery, a little early in fact. We both have callings where we can't take him. I LOVE IT!I can't wait to see more pictures.
Ha ha ha, you are getting so old, wait, that is not funny, that means I am too.
By the way your blog readability is collage (undergrad). Very nice to know you are not in elementary, junior high, or high school. Keep up the good work.
I love his outfit, won't cost much to dress him, just give him old sacks, cardboard, computer packaging, huh he's kind of like his daddy. Granny S
Hooray for Nursery! That is the best Sunday ever- the Sunday Nursery starts. Jordan is getting so big- and is such a cute kid!
Post a Comment