I can just hear my mom saying, "don't you use that tone of voice with me!"
See he doesn't say "no" bratty like, I think it's just your imagination, looks like he wants to cook you lunch, yum. Granny S
I think you need 6 more. All boys!
what a funny video....Jordan is a great conversationalist.
Oooh that look he gave you right after he let go of the spoon... I think that was what you were talking about in your last blog. Good luck!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I can just hear my mom saying, "don't you use that tone of voice with me!"
See he doesn't say "no" bratty like, I think it's just your imagination, looks like he wants to cook you lunch, yum. Granny S
I think you need 6 more. All boys!
what a funny video....Jordan is a great conversationalist.
Oooh that look he gave you right after he let go of the spoon... I think that was what you were talking about in your last blog. Good luck!
Post a Comment