

1. Ever since Jordan started eating solids he has hummed while he eats. We didn't teach him to do it and most of the time it is cute...unless your trying to watch tv. I finally took a little video of it today for journaling sake...
2. The second funny thing about Jordan is something he just started doing a couple weeks ago. As I've said before he is very interested in the trash and more importantly dropping stuff in it. One day after I changed his diaper he took the folded up diaper and put it in the trash. The next time I changed his diaper I automatically got up to throw it away and he freaked out. He has to throw his own diaper away. Fine by me. :)
3 comments:
Does he then take out the trash? If you can teach him to do the dishes I will pay for his travel expenses for him to come visit and teach my roommates a thing or two. Have him bring Luke too and he can spray the gigantic roaches!
Well it's obvious...he's a foodie, due to the fact that he's 1/4 Badger. The neat-n-tidy may come from a gene that skips generations.
i love the humming. i remember getting a kick out of it when you were visiting... he's too cute!
Post a Comment