One of the days we were at the beach my dad took us girls down to Florence Oregon to ride the
dune buggies--so much fun. There was sand everywhere!

(not actually us--but you get the idea)

And a few more shots from Seaside Beach (if you look closely you will notice Jordan's oreo is covered in sand...)

My nephew Zach...

Jordan loving the chocolate cake grandma made!


And when we got back to Seattle we spent some time at my grandparents house. This is how we try to get the kids to smile for pictures with their great grandparents--pour milk on grandpa's held...


We had so much fun and can't wait to go back!
1 comment:
Hey Alicia! It looks like you guys had a blast. I can't believe how big Jonathan and Monica's boys are! I miss Steph too I need to get together with her soon. Keep in touch.
Post a Comment