There are some really good blog give-aways going on now. Check them out...
Camille owner of Thimble Blossoms is giving away SIX of her super cute quilt patterns. I am currently making her Primary quilt and I love it! Check out her blog to enter her giveaway. click here
Your Heart Out is giving away $100 worth of Shade clothing. Have I ever told you how much I love Shade?! click here
A cute blog I found through others, is giving away a super cute apron. Shelly is part of an Etsy shop with her sisters and they have some of the cutest stuff for sale. click here
One of my personal favorites is Design Mom. Although her last give-away just ended, she usually has one once a week and they are GOOD!
Last but not least is the *NEW* Inque Boutique. They have a new line of stamps out right now that combine both the benefits of acrylic and rubber stamps. I have yet to try them but I hear they are now in Archivers and a HOT item. If you go to their blog they have a link on the upper left side for their August contest. They are giving away 25 stamp sets! click here
And well if none of these sound good you could always enter anyways and then give me the goodies if you win : )
Thursday, August 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
you nerd! you weren't supposed to tell everyone about the apron giveaway! i want it desperately and the more people that enter, the less chance i have of winning! some friend you are!
Thanks for the info Alicia. I love DesignMom too--I had no idea she went to BYU!! Must be why I like her site so much :)
Thanks for the info
Post a Comment