While I was on vacation I was tagged by my friend Tiffany. I'm supposed to list seven things about myself and then tag others to do the same. So here you go, seven things about me...
1. I can't stand clapping, tapping, leg shaking, anything with a constant rhythm. Of course I married a guy who would be a good candidate for restless leg syndrome. Luke is constantly shaking his leg and it drives me crazy. Luckily he is very kind and stops when I ask--most of the time.
2. I could eat Mexican food for every meal--seriously. Not the real authentic kind of Mexican food but the Americanized kind with LOTS of sour cream, cheese, and salsa--mmmm. (my dream job=working the sour cream gun at Taco Bell)
3. I actually don't like running. The whole time I run I can't wait to be done and doing something else. Why do I run then? Because it is such a good workout and I feel so good when I'm all done. I'm weird--I know.
4. I am a messy neat freak. I don't mind my messes but other people's messes bug me--poor Luke. Also, when I clean I go all out and make everything spotless and then stress over keeping it clean for a day or two, eventually I give up.
5. I love Gilmore Girls. I have the first six seasons on dvd and I never tire of watching them over and over.
6. I like watching movies with subtitles. I'm not talking foreign films, I mean I rent any movie and I turn the subtitles on. You would be amazed at all that you miss by not having the subtitles on!
7. I want braces (did you hear the gasp of teenagers all over America?!). I had braces when I was a teenager and despite my faithful retainer wearing I need to get them again. My teeth bug me and one day I hope to get braces back on and fix them once and for good.
So those were probably seven things you didn't know nor did you really care to know. Now I'm tagging Shelley (go check out her twins--they are SO CUTE!), my cousin in law Karlie (who I don't really know--so this will be a very good chance for me to get to know her better), Michelle and Kyle (seperately), Sarah, and Luke (you'll have to check back here for his first guest appearance).
Saturday, May 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I LOVE that you watch movies with the subtitles turned on... why? Because I do the SAME thing!!! It is amazing how much you miss out on and it makes so much more sense when you can read what they're actually saying! That's hilarious!
We have SO much in common! I also could live off Mexican food alone, the shaking and tapping drive me crazy but my Dad does it and so did my old boyfriend. Go figure. I LOVE Gilmore Girls and can't believe that there is only one more episode! Boo! I feel similar about running as well. I love how I feel but don't reallly love doing it while I'm doing it. Good seven!
Post a Comment