Thursday, May 17, 2007

The Look

I know, I have been blogging a lot lately. I have actually been glued to my computer working on a project for my sister-in-laws wedding so posting pictures has been pretty convenient.
Yesterday as Jordan climbed into his toy basket once again, I grabbed the camera to take a few pictures and this is the look I got. I thought it would be YEARS before I saw this face on him. Totally annoyed that I am taking his picture...

1 comment:

Shantay* said...

Hey Alicia! Of course I remember you! And of course I'm a frequent lurker of your blog as well, I check it usually every 3 days! I've just never commented on yours because I wasn't sure if you remembered me or not! But it looks like you guys are doing awesome, and by the way I loved the pictures of when you redid your house, I absolutly loved it especially all the colors!