Friday, March 16, 2007

My Chair

While our friends were here this past week we took them to IKEA. They are from Boise=land of no Ikeas and Luke had never been either so it was quite a treat. As we were browsing through all the room setups I came upon this chair and immediately I fell in love. First, if you did not know I LOVE BLACK AND WHITE. So just the sight of it and I was in love. THEN, I sat down and I knew that we were MFEO (made for each other). It is so comfortable AND the cover is removable so when Sir-Pukes-Alot does what he does best I can pull off the slip cover and throw it in the wash. Lets add in the fact that it is only $129 and I am smitten.

So for now it remains eye candy and at the top of my wish list.

Happy Friday!

P.S. Mom (and anybody else who cares to see billions of pictures of my kid doing the same thing) I'm posting more pictures in flickr as I speak.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So what does Luke think about the chair?