Monday, February 19, 2007

Break out the shorts and flip flops!

We are finally above freezing temperatures today!!! Wahoo--break out the shorts and flip flops! For the last month we have had below freezing temperatures EVERY DAY--and I am not exaggerating. For about a week straight we were in the negative numbers. So today has been a true holiday--yay! Number one on my to-do list was to get those stupid Christmas lights taken down. I know, it's February 19th and I still have my Christmas lights up but it has been ridiculously cold and the clips that hold the lights on the gutter have been FROZEN to the gutter. So yay for warm weather and no more Christmas lights!

About the no blogging lately... I have had internet issues--very frustrating. Enough said.

So a little update on us...

Jordan finished his last swim lesson last week. He LOVES the water--he gets in the pool and starts kicking away. He has also conquered his fear of the wood floors in the kitchen and is now army crawling all over the place--nothing is safe. He is now eating everything and has to have whatever we are eating. Even if he doesn't like what we are eating--he still wants some.

Luke is in seventh heaven. He has approximately 33 hours left before he becomes his own boss--yay! He recently signed on as co-owner of the Minneapolis Pointe Pest Control franchise. It is a great opportunity and we are very excited. His last day at GK is this Friday and then he will jump right into starting up the franchise and getting things ready for summer sales.

So on to me. I have a new focus--selling our house. I am hoping to have our house on the market by March 1st. We haven't decided if we are going to sell it FSBO or with a realtor--trying to way out the costs and benefits. I am still working at Archiver's and hope to keep working there up until we sell our house. I love my job and all the girls that I work with. I will be very sad to leave them--but talk about coincedence, Archiver's is headquartered in Minnetonka, Mn. So I will be able to transfer to an Archiver's up there--yay!

So we have a lot ahead of us and I will try and keep you posted--internet allowing--grrr. Have a great day!

No comments: