Thursday, December 07, 2006

Merry Christmas to ME!

So when we bought our house back in March we made a mental list of the things we wanted to change/fix up before we even moved in. On the top of our list were the lights in the kitchen...blah...Finally, nine months later, we are getting new lights! I actually special ordered my lights on October 3 and was told it would take 3-4 weeks to get them in. Seven weeks later they called to tell me my chandalier was backordered until February! So last Thursday I went back to the lighting store to solve the problem and ended up selecting another chandalier in the same line--I really liked the style I chose. Then today, only one week later, I get a call from the lighting store and all my lights are in...MERRY CHRISTMAS to ME! Now I am just waiting for Jordan to wake up from his nap so I can go pick up these beauties...

No comments: