Friday, December 01, 2006

9 inches and falling

Woke up this morning to 9 inches of snow and it is still falling two hours later. All the schools are closed but poor Luke still has to go to work...I put up our Christmas lights yesterday--just in time. They look SO good! Luke's mom had white icicle lights that she was not going to use this year so she lent them to us. I can't wait to see how they look tonight with all the snow. I'll try and post a picture.

I bought King Leo peppermint sticks at Wal-Mart the other day and while I was at work Luke let Jordan try a lick. He liked it--a lot. So of course I had to see for myself... Happy Friday!



1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Ewww! I do NOT miss snow at all! You should come down here... it's 70 degrees today. Gotta love it! Congrats on the marathon... I'm sure that'll be fun.