Monday, November 27, 2006

INSPIRING!

If you read this in time...WATCH OPRAH TODAY. It is such an INSPIRING show today. About a month ago Oprah gave everyone in her studio audience $1000.00 and the instruction to "pay it forward". The money was to be spent on somebody else and the audience members were all lent a video camera to capture the moment. Well on todays show, Oprah shows what everybody did with their $1000.00 and it is AMAZING and INSPIRING. What a great way to begin the season of giving!

We hope you all had a very tasty Thanksgiving. We sure did! Luke played in the turkey bowl Thursday morning and then we went over to his aunt and uncle's for dinner. The food was delicious and there was PLENTY of pie to go around. seven pies=fifteen adults I will post pics later in the week...after I get them developed...

This past week we got Jordan a johnny jumper. He hasn't figured out how to jump yet...he just kind of twists in circles....Check out the tail!

I also took him to the park the other day to see if he would like the swings. It was chilly and he was expressionless...I think he liked it.

And he's not rolling over yet but he has figured out how to 'scoot'.
We put him in his cribs vertically and when we go back to get him he is horizontal.

Last but not least...I am my mother's daughter. I saw these blankets called Taggies and thought, "hey I could make one of those."So one weekend later...here is Jordan's new taggie blanket...made by me! The idea is babies like to feel the different ribbons and play with them. We'll see what Jordan thinks when he wakes up from his nap. I think my mom will be proud--she taught me how to sew.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

So cute! I love those blankets! I wish I knew how to sew! Jordan is as cute as ever! By the way, I think your stomach flu spread through your blog or something... I GOT IT! EW!