Julie Anne's our local custard shop is closing tomorrow--for good.
As you can see, we are devastated!
As you can see, we are devastated!They put up a sign that they are looking for new owners and Luke assures me that 'someone' will buy it. 'Someone' better b/c we LOVE our Julie Anne's! So just in case that 'someone' doesn't come along...we went and got our last taste of custard tonight. It was SO good! I got plain vanilla so I could savor each spoonful of sweet custard. Luke got hot fudge on his...mmmm. I think I might run over tomorrow and buy one last pint to stash in my freezer for a rainy day. We got Jordan all bundled up (yes, I said bundled, we have skipped fall here in Chicago and gone straight to winter) and he fell asleep on the way over (probably so we would just do drivethru and not make him be seen in his bear suit in public).

No comments:
Post a Comment